Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Things I can't handle...

1. People who put those elastic bands with bows on them around their infant daughter's head.
2. Dust.
3. When children don't put their names on their papers.
4. Dogs dressed up like humans.
5. Cilantro.
6. People who put pens that do not work *back* in the cup sitting next to the phone.
7. When people say "aks" instead of "ask."
8. Not being in the Dominican Republic right now.
9. The streetlight outside my window that blinds me all through the night.
10. When little kids are sick.

7 comments:

Matthew McDonald said...

dust kills me. its the worst thing ever.

John Murden said...

but sometimes the dogs get cold!

Maura said...

I love people who say aks instead of ask. LOVE THEM

Anonymous said...

whats your deal with cilantro?
i am surprised that you didn't add babies without pants to your list.

am i an aks person?

mbs said...

let me ax you something:

have you been here?

http://www.ihatecilantro.com/

signed,
anonymous

Val said...

YOU CAN TASTE IT FOR DAYS!!!! EVEN IF YOU BRUSH YOUR TEETH 76868766932 TIMES, IT'S STILL THERE.

Dr Jones said...

you know, I hate it when people put anything back where it's supposed to go if it is empty or doesn't work. Drives me insane. 'Cause you pick whatever it is up, lets say a coffee carafe, with the full expectation that it'll have, i dunno, coffee in it. Well it doesn't. Someone has used the last bit of coffee and opted to not make anymore. I mean, the coffee is already pre-portioned! You don't have to measure it, just dump it into the thing and press the button. Arrrrgghhh!!!

also i love cilantro.