Monday, April 17, 2006

Some more things.

I've started riding my bike more. I'm starting to understand why Ross loves it so much. When I'm riding it, I kinda feel like I'm better than the suckers who are stuck inside their cars on pretty days. Too bad I'm so out of shape that I can't ride it very far.

Don't buy a bathing suit during PMS. It just makes you feel bad about yourself.

One of my favorite teachers in the school has decided to move up to 5th grade. I'm psyched to the max.

I'm trying to read more. I'm currently reading The Known World by Edward P. Jones. My mother-in-law gave it to me months ago. I figured it was about time to start it.

My sister is now on imdb.com. Check it out.

Ross thinks I'm working out right now.

I wish Matt and Maura lived here NOW.

I only have 2 more months of school. I feel more prepared for the SOLs than I ever have. Rather than enjoying it, I'm stressing out that I'm not stressed, and fear that my confidence will cause them to fail. That's messed up.

I currently have a blemish. I haven't had a blemish in 3 months. I'm scared that my skin has adapted to my cleanser.

Diana Ross's "Love Child" is a great song.

I realized yesterday while doing laundry that Ross and I were in dire need of new undergarments. I went to Target to "price them" to see if it was worth it. Then I felt pitiful and poor. But somewhat noble.

I'm going to go take a shower and then watch SuperNanny.

3 comments:

Maura said...

good one - my friend amanda says you are hilarious.

Val said...

Oh stop.

mbs said...

one time a pair of my underwear had so many holes in it, that i tore them into shreds with my own hands WHILE I WAS WEARING THEM!