Sunday, April 02, 2006

Finally Back to Normal

The final count of missed workdays ended up being 5. By Wednesday my co-workers and boss were insisting that I not come in until Monday. I didn't argue, so as of now, I haven't seen my students for 10 days. I'm actually very excited to see them tomorrow. And we'll get reaquainted just in time for spring break to start Friday afternoon.

This weekend was my time to test and see how much normal activity I can handle after my scary sickness. As of now, I have walked the dog, had a club sandwich, eaten several ice cream sandwiches, worked in the yard, mopped the floor, and played Mad Gab, all without incident. I'd say I'm good to go for work.

Thanks for all of your calls, emails, and posts of concern. I'm feeling healthy and happy that spring is here!

No comments: