Monday, March 13, 2006

Put-together girls

I have always been fascinated by girls who look perfect all the time. I'm sure you know the ones I'm talking about. They never look rumpled or unkempt. They always smell really good and never have a hair out of place. Their "I don't care how I look" appearances would require about 2 hours prep time for me. When I look in the mirror, I always see something slightly off, whether it be the length of my pants, the lay of my hair, or just my overall stature. I don't feel bad about myself when I notice my imperfections, I'm just amazed by the people who don't have them. If you ever want to see who I'm talking about, just head over to UR. Perhaps my four year journey there spawned this fascination, as it was facing me at every turn.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I always thought you were one of those girls in high school...not in a bad way, I just always thought you were way more put together than me. I also thought that Jean Claude Van Dam was not only a good actor, but a great actor. Mmmm high school.

Val said...

Maybe all of the put together girls feel like they look like crap, too. I just feel like I'm *really* capable of looking like crap. Like it's amazing.

Anonymous said...

it requires 2 (or more) hours of prep time for them too, i think. they dont have better things to do with their time. or they need a lot less sleep, maybe.