Saturday, March 18, 2006

Am I one of those testy, artsy types?!?!?!!

In efforts to drag me out of my funk, Ross took me out today and got me a sketch pad and some oil pastels. After just about 20 minutes of sketching I felt better than I have in weeks. Apparently my need to be creative had been stifled...or something like that. Anyway, this has shown me that I definitely need an outlet. My lovely bonus sister gave me an offer of joining forces to get each other out of the house and I should take her up on it. I'm thinking of doing something crazy like taking a belly-dancing class or something-just to get me out of my comfort zone and not take myself so seriously.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dance classes are the way to go kiddo
since i've been here i've done hip hop and zumba :)
this summer van and i are taking ballroom

dance always makes me happy

and call me...

Tess said...

join the Y and take classes with me and Jenny O! Seriously! I'll buy you dinner or something.

Justin said...

When are we going ballroom dancing like we said we would after we all saw Mad Hot Ballroom? Seriously.

Queen of the Jencentric Universe said...

YAY! I can TOTALLY see you as a belly dancer. Bryan's friend Kim is way into belly dancing -- we've seen her group perform several times around town. Let me know if you want her contact info!

Val said...

Yes, Jen, send me her info. I'd love to get into a class this summer!!! Care to join me?