Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I love breaking the 10th commandment

I am the most jealous person in the world. I don't mean that I think that Ross is going to cheat on me or anything like that (although I do tend to mutter things under my breath if I think a girl is flirting with him). I mean that I envy what other people have or what other people are like. Not admire. Envy. Covet. I want what they have or I want to be who they are. It's not in a malicious way or anything, and I feel no resentment towards these people. In fact, I tend to covet things about the people I love most in the world.

It's a really stupid way to live and a stupid thing to do (what with it being on God's Top 10 of what *not* to do). I'm blessed with a husband who I love like crazy and whose loves me back, and I have a life much more comfortable and easy than I would ever deserve. My family is constantly growing with new members who I love so much. I have awesome friends who I love more than words can say. I need to just shut the mess up. Shutting up now. Over and out.

No comments: