Thursday, March 16, 2006

Down in the dumps and I can't get out

I'm finding it difficult to be happy about most things lately. I think it stems mostly from the fact that I'm bored as all get out. My job is challenging, of course, but I'm not allowing it to be life-consuming anymore in order to protect my sanity. I have no hobbies because I used to be consumed by my job and never used to have time. We're on our super-tight budget now so I can go out and do things that I would normally do. Plus, I'm so sucked into the vortex that is television that I don't want to get involved in anything that might cause me to miss one of my shows. It's soooooooooooooooo pathetic.

3 comments:

Robinitaface said...

Love to Sister!!!!

Queen of the Jencentric Universe said...

I know how you feel, Val. I go through phases like that, too. I'm totally guilty of throwing myself into my work and not leaving time for anything else. So, why don't we help each other out? Maybe we can work out together? Or take a cheap art class or something? Just something to get ourselves out of the house!

Unknown said...

I never leave the house...I mean, like ever. I know exactly what you're talking about.