Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I'm a Blogger-Girl, through and through

Sooooooo, I took a gander at this "Myspace" thing that everyone is so hyped about. I was thinking, "Ok, I've got the multiple blog thing goin' on, so maybe I'm ready to reach even further out into the Internet community. I began my exploration by looking up my hubs to see what his space on the Myspace was all about. What I found totally turned me off to this idea of making friends via a website all about making friends. I would say 97% of the friends he had listed on his profile are people he already knows in meat-space. That's not to say that I don't love each and everyone of the 97% very very much, but I'm just saying, I would rather have them at my house, messing up my kitchen and eating my food than looking at a teensy-weensy picture of them and sending messages back and forth. I much prefer the land of blogger well I selfishly only have to read what people have to say about what I think.

2 comments:

Matthew McDonald said...

i love that you used meatspace in your blog.

ross is making you a true nerd.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.