Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I need a haircut

The time is approaching when it is just before my monthly shearing, and I want to cry every time I look in the mirror. Between Monday and today, my hair has apparently grown just enough to go from being quirky and cute to sans-shape and mom-like. It only could have grown fractions of an inch, but apparently those fractions are very important to the maintenance of my style. Just this weekend, my hair looked much like this:



Or that's what I like to think it looked like. And now, it's looking more like this:



Ok, maybe it's not that bad, but it feels that bad. So, if you are going to Stephanie and Van's rockstar chic dinner party on Friday night, be sure to compliment my hair, as I will be very much on edge in anticipation of my Saturday morning appointment.

Signed,
Vain Valerie

No comments: