Monday, June 12, 2006

We in then out again.

We're back from Asheville. I will tell you nothing about it until we get our pictures developed and scanned. Yeah, that's right. We had to use a camera with film. Shut up.

Today marked the last week of school. The long weekend away from the babies did me good. We had our first graduation practice and they did an awesome job. I think they did so well because I drew a bird's eye view of the set up, complete with x's and arrows. Brandon commented that if someone were to walk in on us, it would look like we were plotting to rob a bank or something. That made me want to take him home with me and keep him as my own.

I came home and Ross made me a double-decker PB and J. Then I fell asleep. I gave Shooter-Bell a bath. He was really dirty. Then I put some techno, or as some call it "electronic" music on my shuffle and exercised for a super long time. Now I am sweaty. I have had 3 liters of water to drink in the last two hours and I have yet to pee. Hmmm.

Tomorrow we have a pizza party and some more graduation practice. I know they will do awesome, both at eating the pizza and the practicing. Tomorrow is our last full day of school. Friday is our last day and then Ross and I are off to the Dominican via Alexandria and a stay at Stephanie's house. I'm so excited for all of these events. Especially the pizza.

No comments: