Friday, June 02, 2006

10 things I love. Then 10 things I'm fascinated by. Then 10 people who have to do this, too.

Things I love:
1. My staple gun
2. My rubber gloves
3. Tic-Tacs
4. Tweezers
5. Rubber spatulas (yet I have none)
6. French fries
7. Voice mail
8. Bic pens (just the kind with the pointy, blue cap)
9. Black socks
10. Buttons

Things I'm fascinated by:
1. Mormons
2. How cranberries are harvested
3. Sororities
4. Nuns
5. Amish people
6. Pollination
7. How babies fit in women's bellies (how does everything fit?)
8. Other people's kitchens
9. The phenomenon of all celebrities now having babies before getting married
10. The return of the skinny jean

People who have to do this now:
1. Ross
2. Maura
3. Robin
4. Matt the Sister's Fiance
5. Chris
6. Andi
7. Justin
8. Kate
9. Matthew
10. Bryan

No comments: