Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I'm one of those people I hate.

I hate it when people don't update their blogs. Then I realized today that I haven't written for almost 2 weeks. I'm sure you're all gnashing your teeth in anticipation of what I have to say.

The Dominican was great (pictures to come later). We slept, ate, and drank our little hearts content. The trip back sucked due to torrential downpours and being held by customs for a little bit. The hilight of the trip back was definitely hearing a woman say to her daughter, "I don't know, Jane! I've never been to the Wendy's in Punta Cana." You probably had to be there.

I spent Sunday at my aunt's house for our annual family picnic. We also got to use the time to celebrate my cousin Sidney's 1st birthday. There was much looking at the baby and trying to get her to walk. She's very very close and VERY cute.

Monday involved going to the dentist and then piling both dogs into the car for a trip to the vet. $500 later they were vaccinated, poked, prodded, flea and heartworm protected, and released. Zapp has an ear infection, the diagnosis of which made of the bulk of the bill. She now gets ear drops twice a day, along with ear cleanings. Let's just say, she does not like this and will probably never let me near her again.

I spent Tuesday helping my sister with wedding stuff and getting my haircut. It was a good day, made even better by getting a free lunch.

Today is my first day back that I haven't done much. I had to go to the doctor this morning to get a mole removed (sexy, I know). He was really good because he actually told me that certain parts of the procedure would hurt, adding though that since I'm a girl I should be able to take it. He was right, I was tough and now sans mole. I quickly came home to watch reruns of Magnum P.I. and fall asleep for 3 hours. I still haven't showered and I love it.

That's all for now. I cannot guarantee that my updates over the next few months will even resemble anything interesting, because school's out and I have to children to exploit for the sake of humor.

No comments: