Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Three years later...

Three years ago today I was making the final preparations for my wedding. For me, the day before the wedding sticks out more in my mind than the actual day. My wedding day was kind of a blur, a wonderful one, but a blur nonetheless. But, I vividly remember the day before it. I woke up after my bachelorette party (thankfully not hungover, due to my lovely sister's expertise) and spent the day taking deep breaths, trying to hold my anxiousness to a level at which I could still function. I remember the butterflies in my stomach, the nervous fidgeting, the random bubbling of emotions, and the pure excitement I felt as I looked at Ross and realized that we would be getting married the next day. I remembered when he dropped me off at my parent's house after the rehearsal dinner. It was strange-how do you say goodnight to the person who will suddenly become your husband the next day, to the person who you would be starting a life with the next day. All we did was hug and say "I love you" and "See you tomorrow." When I think about that day, all of those feelings come back. My stomach is even feeling a little fluttery now as I write this. I think speaks pretty well for us...


Happy Almost Three Years Married, Hubs. I love you.

Love you,
Your Wife

No comments: