Monday, February 20, 2006

Teacher Shoes ^ Maxxxxxxxxx

I <3 my faux dansko shoes. They are faux because I got mine at Rackroom Shoes and not via the Internet or the Walking Company. But mine look pretty much like this:

Rather than paying $114 for comfort, I paid $39.99. I'm told that I would be even more comfortable had I gotten the "real" ones, but I think if I were anymore in love with these shoes, we would be approaching a weird area. I now wear these shoes whenever I am awake. They are currently acting as slippers as I type this blog. They are not cute; they are not dainty. But daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, I could stand up all day in these things. When I am no longer poor, I will go buy ones that look like this, and this, and this, and this. And my life will be grand and orthopediacly fit.

No comments: