Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Wanna hear Ross scream like a girl?

Then show him one of these!!!!!!!11111:



We have had an infestation of sorts of these little buggars as of late. I guess they don't like the cold weather either. We've found one on the couch, one on the ceiling, several in the hallway, and one staring at me from the bathroom wall while I was, ahem, otherwise occupied. And not only are they insanely ugly and hard to catch, but they make a huge pile of guts and legs when you smash them. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth even killing them. Oh well, sometimes the dogs help with the clean up process. Gross, I know, but it really gets old after a while. Now I'm sure all of you will be clammering to come over to our house. Not only is it frigid, but now it is crawling with critters with faces like this:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a few seen a few in my house too, I think that in my case they are starting under the house (there are many many more down there) and then working their way up. You guessed it though, they like warmth.

Happy and Blue 2 said...

Yuck..

Happy and Blue 2 said...

Just came back to wish you a Merry Christmas..