Friday, December 16, 2005

Today's inquiry...

What is the best scene from a movie ever? I have three:

The end of Big Fish when the son is carrying the father into the lake and he sees all of the people from his life. I cry every friggin time.

When Will Farrell is in the phone booth in Anchorman. I laugh to the point where I'm not breathing anymore.

When Tom Hanks is stuck in the floor in The Money Pit. One of the best lines in any movie ever is: "My chest is constricted. I can't shout." Whoooooo. Hilarious.

What about you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Harry, you're alive, and you're a terrible shot... I didn't get a gun did you get a gun?" D&Der

like the entire movie of Life is Beautiful.

Alien pops out of chest. Alien.

Carpe Diem, Dead Poet Society.

ssyxsmc -- Russian Christmas Flag Ship

Matthew McDonald said...

dude this is hard...

i mean in billy madison when he is in the bathtub and making the shampoo and conditioner argue then says stop looking at me swan, it kills me.

lost in tanslation when you see scar jo. any scene.

and rushmore and the roayl tenebaums any scene. but when pagoda stabs roayl. dude funny. but both of those movies look great and have so many amzing scenes

Anonymous said...

I love in Moulin Rouge the entire scene in and on top of the giant elephant room where Nicole & Ewan are singing. It makes me want to break out into song and dance around the house.

Eric said...

Any Scene in "Spies Like US"

Christmas dinner at the Chinese Rest. in "A Christmas Story". Oh and the Lamp Scene, and the it's from "Fragile"

"Rocky 2" the end of the movie after the Apollo fight -- ADRIAN

The moped ride in Dumb&Dumber - doesnt get any funnier than that..