Monday, October 30, 2006

Scary to the maxxxxxx

Let's be festive! What with Halloween coming tomorrow, tell me what things scare the CRAP out of you. Here are a few of mine:

1. Vampires. Hands down, the things that scare me more than anything else.
2. Birds.
3. The movie "Stir of Echoes" starring Kevin Bacon. It came out the same time as The Sixth Sense, so no one saw it but me. And I almost died.
4. Things getting poked into my eyes.
5. Babydolls-especially the ones that have the eyes that open and close. Buuuuuh.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

my wife is deathly afraid of sock monkeys. she's almost afraid to go through the line at Target because of the sock-monkey-gift-card-finger-puppet things.

But it IS Target. So she manages. but she doesn't like it.

Robinitaface said...

Bees. Wasps, especially. I've had too many of them come through car windows and wind up on my FACE.

I'm Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh...Stir of Echoes, I still have shivers when I think of that scene where he found the broken fingernails in the basement. That's all I really remember about it, and Kevin Bacon digging up the back yard.

Unknown said...

Movies about the devil. With a zombie or a werewolf or a serial killer, you've got a chance, but you're screwed if you're fighting the devil. Screwed I tell you.

Anonymous said...

snakes and people playing with knives and guns

Maura said...

barnacles.